It’s not too late! There are still limited places available on the starting grid for the final enduro series race of the Slideways Go Karting season this Sunday!
The day will run to the standard format, namely:
- Three driver teams
- All drivers receive 10 minutes of qualifying
- 90 lap/65 minute race with compulsory driver changes
Some of the key features of all race events on our 700m undulating outdoor race track include:
- Free sausage sizzle at the end of morning trophy presentations
- All races in all classes count towards Sodi World Series points
- All karts are benchmark tested prior to all race days to ensure parity
- An emphasis on fun and fair competition, with experienced race officials
Point Standings Update
Three teams are right in the thick of the action heading into the final points paying round, with TSR topping the standings from Global Action Photography and CTS Motorsports.
TSR are the reigning series championship, and have claimed four race wins to date this year, the same number as chief challengers Global Action. CTS have a lone victory to their name, but it was the big one, the Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge.
There is a twist that will see the points go right to the wire – the Sodi World Series rules dictate that only the best eight of ten races count towards the final tally – so there is plenty to play for!
The Sodi World Series points paying events won’t finish here however – with an announcement imminent regarding a return of the Christmas Cup – stay tuned for details!