The Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge is this Sunday, and it’s going to be the biggest race in the history of Slideways Go Karting World Pimpama!
Features of the day include:
- Three-hour/250 lap duration race
- Three driver teams
- 10 minutes qualifying each driver
- Winning team to represent Queensland at the National Finals in Melbourne on the weekend of September 16/17 (ie next weekend)
- Event to be held at Le Mans Go Karts, against teams from New South Wales, South Australia, the ACT and Victoria
- Sunday will be spent at the Sandown 500 Supercars Retro Round, the main warm up ahead of the Bathurst 1000
- The prize includes airfares, accommodation, transfers, karting, Supercars tickets plus paintball for the winning team of three drivers
Want more? Check out these random lucky draw prizes on the day include:
- 2 Pepsi Max FPR Umbrellas
- 4 Pepsi Max FPR Hats
- 4 Pepsi Max FPR Shirts
- 4 Pepsi Max FPR Stubby Coolers
Are you a solo driver or a pair? Drop us a line! We have gun drivers looking to join up to form a team!
Please note – we are having an early kick off on Sunday, with registration opening at 7am, and the driver’s briefing from 7:30am!
Highlights of all Slideways Race Days include:
- Free sausage sizzle at the end of morning trophy presentation
- All karts are benchmark tested prior to racing to ensure parity
- All races count for Sodi World Series points