Get Your Slideways Racing this Sunday!
It’s not to late to be racing this Sunday at the latest round of the Slideways Enduro Series 2017, with only two places remaining on available on the starting grid!
The format for the day is a continuation of the 90 lap/65 minute distance for three drivers, with a pair of compulsory driver changes.
Following a sell-out entry for round six, we are expecting much of the same for this event – so secure your place on the grid today by contacting the Slideways Go Karting World office on (07) 5546 6566 (between 9am-5pm 7 days), or lodge your entry online through our Enduro Race Series website.
Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge Is GO!
This Sunday is the final long-distance race at Slideways Go Karting World Pimpama prior to the Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge, set down for September 10, which will double as the eighth round of our Enduro Series.
The Pepsi Max National Hire Kart Challenge race will feature:
- Three-hour duration – the longest race in the history at Slideways Go Karting World!
- Three driver teams
- Winning team to represent Queensland at the National Finals in Melbourne on the weekend of September 16/17
- Event to be held at Le Mans Go Karts, against teams from New South Wales, South Australia, the ACT and Victoria
- Sunday will be spent at the Sandown 500 Supercars event, the main warm up ahead of the Bathurst 1000
- The prize includes airfares, accommodation, transfers, karting, Supercars tickets plus paintball for the winning team of three drivers
Highlights of all Slideways Race Days include:
- Free sausage sizzle at the end of morning trophy presentation
- All karts are benchmark tested prior to racing to ensure parity
- All races count for Sodi World Series points
Monster Jam® Race Day Date Confirmation
Lock it in: Sunday October 1st!
The Monster Jam® Race Day returns for 2017, with more awesome prizes to Monster Jam at QSAC on October 7th – full details are now on our website!
The day will double as the seventh round of the Slideways Sprint Series 2017, with races for Cadets/Juniors aged seven and up, as well as Senior Lights/Heavies (over/under 80kg).
Early bird entries are now open for our sixth Sprint event of the year, which is scheduled for September 3rd.
Full entry details are available on the Gold Coast Go Kart Race Days page on our website.