UPDATE- At this Sunday’s Double Enduro, we will be giving away some awesome prizes to see the new Keanu Reeves movie John Wick Chapter 2, which appears in cinemas on May 18.
We have three admit two free passes, and five two-for-one passes which will be drawn at random at our trophy presentation.
What are you waiting for? Be in it to win it!
Entries are still open for our first ever Double Length Enduro at Slideways Go Karting World Pimpama!
Join the fun – be on the grid on Sunday May 14 for 180 laps of action!
Highlights of the day:
- All drivers in the teams of three receive a 10-minute qualifying session each as per normal
- Grid order determined by the fastest time of the nominated starting driver
- 180 lap race, approximately 130 minutes – overall each driver receives over 50 minutes of track time throughout the day!
- Compulsory pit windows for driver changes
- Racing for Sodi World Series Points
- ++ Following racing there will be a free sausage sizzle at tophy presentation!
Entry is only $140 per driver, which can be made online or over the phone via (07) 5546 6566.
With three rounds of the series contested to date, TSR Australia have scored three victories, although they haven’t had things all their own way.
CTS Motorsports are currently second in the point score, with Global Action Photography hot on their heels in third.
Sprint Series Round 2 – Sunday May 21st
Discount early bird entry is also open for our second Sprint Event, which falls on the weekend following the Double Enduro.
The first round was a hit, and for our second outing we are planning on running the following classes:
- Cadets for 7 to 11 year olds
- Juniors for 12 to 14 year olds/li>
- Split adult races for lights and heavies (80kg cut off), providing grids meet minimum numbers
Entry details are available through our Slideways Sprint Series website for adults, and the Slideways Junior Racing Series for Cadets and Juniors.