Have you got a genuine passion for Motorsport?
There is an exciting opportunity to join our team! We are currently looking for a Track Marshall for our Eagle Farm location, the best multi-level indoor kart track in QLD!
Reporting to the Track Manager, the position includes:
- Assisting customers on and off the track
- Ensure racers follow the Track Rules
- Customer service
- General facility maintenance such as light cleaning / lawn mowing etc
- Outdoor physical work
- 42 hours per week with overtime available
- Day, Night and Weekend shifts on rotating
- Above award wages
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Highly reliable, punctual and well organised
- Excellent communication and proven customer service skills
- Positive, hard-working can-do attitude
- Must be physically fit and able to work long shifts
- Shows initiative and attention to detail
- Clean presentation
- Be a team player
- A passion for Motorsport and/or Motorsport experience is highly regarded
- Advancement within the organisation is possible for committed employees
**Please note this is the type of industry where you’ll be at work whilst everybody else has time off. Please only apply if you can commit to working a range of weekdays (days and nights), weekends, public holidays and school holidays. You’ll be rewarded with a high energy work place that pays above award wages.
If you’re interested, simply send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com